All patients are required to provide contact details, including address, telephone number and email in order to secure an appointment. All patients are asked to complete a medical history form for their first appointment. This is necessary for a complete consultation and treatment planning process and to assess your suitability for treatment. You will be asked to for consent of all information held with an encrypted device. All information is treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
Consultation Appointment Slots
Our consultation appointments carry a £25 booking fee to secure your consultation with our Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber – Paul Read or any member of the Sussex Aesthetics team. This is paid at the time of booking via the online booking platform. This is fully redeemable against any producta or treatments recomedned to you in clinic.
Consultation appointments are usually for 30 minutes unless a full skin care consultation is required, this would then be for 45 minutes. These appointments are standalone appointments in which the patient and the clinician discuss treatment but none is carried out.
The initial booking fee of £25 can be kept for 3 months on your account as a credit towards future treatments or products recommended to you.
If you are not suitable for treatment, we will inform you as to the reasons why and we may refer you onto another professional. In this instance your £25 booking fee will be refunded to you. This can take up to 10 working days to be credited back to you.
Treatment Appointment Slots
For certain treatment appointment types we will ask you for a £50 booking fee to be paid at the point of reservation. The clinic accepts bank transfer, cash, debit and credit cards. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
You will be advised of the cost of any planned treatment following the consultation. The £50 booking fee will be deducted from this. The balance of payment is taken in full on the day of the treatment. The clinic accepts bank transfer, cash, debit and credit cards including American Express. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
For safety reasons, children are not permitted into the clinic rooms and cannot be left alone in any other areas of the clinic. We would therefore advise you not to bring your children to your appointment. However, if it cannot be avoided, please bring another responsible adult along with you to look after any children aged 12 or under. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation or Rescheduling your appointment
We understand that occasionally you may need to reschedule your appointment time or you may prefer to cancel. Should you need to do this – we ask for at least 24 hours’ notice. We reserve the right to charge you £25 for consultation appointments, which will be taken from your booking fee. For pre-paid courses, this will result in one treatment being redeemed by the clinic.
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival will result in reduced consultation time, rescheduling or cancellation of your appointment. We reserve the right to charge you £25 for consultation appointments and £50 for treatment appointments in this instance. For pre-paid courses this may result in one treatment being redeemed by the clinic.
o Gift voucher sales are final, with no refunds.
o Gift vouchers are not redeemable if lost, stolen or damaged.
o Gift Vouchers expire 6 months after the purchase date.
o Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
o Change is not given on purchases that cost less than the value of the voucher presented.
o Gift vouchers can be transferred to an alternative person.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Applicable to new and existing clients.
• One voucher per person.
• The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
• Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
• Voucher is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
Please read the following information carefully:
· Sussex Aesthetics does not issue refunds under any circumstances for Acts of God. An Act of God is defined as an event outside of human control such as sudden floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters, for which no one can be held responsible. This also includes weather-related issues such as snow, ice, floods etc. If Sussex Aesthetics chooses to cancel a clinic due to an Act of God then it is not liable for any loss resulting to the customer as a result of this cancelled clinic. Sussex Aesthetics will make all reasonable effort to replace a cancelled clinic by arranging an alternative date. There is no compensation for late running appointments or other factors that are beyond the control of the clinic and its staff. We will do our best to let you know in advance and if necessary replace your appointment with an alternative date.
· As explained on our consent form, clients will be expected to pay for additional treatment if the original treatment does not achieve the desired look. Results cannot be guaranteed and the treatment of side effects and complications is included in the cost of the procedure. Therefore no refunds can be given due to any of the above occurring. Our aim is for service users to be delighted with their results, however, we are also very careful to manage expectations, hence the thorough pre-treatment consultation.
· An adjustment may be offered free of charge for anti-wrinkle treatment at the clinician’s discretion but this should not be taken as an expectation. This adjustment can be done 2 weeks after your treatment ONLY.
• All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All pre-paid courses are non-refundable and valid for 12 months from the date of booking. Any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be lost.
· If you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. This policy does not apply to products/treatments which have been taken/used or opened.
· AlumierMD Skin care products are non-refundable unless faulty.
· Gift vouchers sales are final, with no refunds.
• Sussex Aesthetics will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Sussex Aesthetics with all the correct medical details prior to each treatment. Sussex Aesthetics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details on their consultation form or to the practitioners,
• The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Sussex Aesthetics regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Sussex Aesthetics liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Sussex Aesthetics negligence.
Reservation of Rights
Sussex Aesthetics reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are late for their appointment or fail to attend without 48 hours’ notice.
Sussex Aesthetics reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are deemed unsuitable or unfit to receive it.
Sussex Aesthetics reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in an unreasonable or improper manner.
Sussex Aesthetics reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in a threatening, intimidating or abusive way to staff. In such a case, remaining treatments may be forfeited without refund or further warning.
Sussex Aesthetics reserves the right to request that individuals leave the premises in any of the cases above.
SussexAesthetics takes pride in the quality of its service and as such will try to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible. Complaints about any aspect of Sussex Aesthetics should be made in writing by emailing email@example.com. Complaints received in writing will be acknowledged by return email within 28 days of receipt.
Any adverse issues relating to facial aesthetics work undertaken at Sussex Aesthetics need to be highlighted and reviewed with a face to face review consultation with the treating clinician as soon as possible and within a maximum of 3 months since having had the work done. In this time-frame, we will be sympathetic to the issues raised. We are not obliged to correct the work of non-Sussex Aesthetics practitioners and do not review patients who present more than three months after their treatment with us, especially if they have previously failed to bring any concerns to our attention.
Consenting to Treatment
Following your consultation and prior to treatment being undertaken, you will be asked to read and sign an electronic consent form.
This form is not just a formality – it’s a record of you deciding to proceed with a procedure having considered the potential positive and negative outcomes and medical risks listed on the form and the impact they may have on your wellbeing.
All consent forms and medical questionnaire that you have completed with Sussex Aesthetics will be emailed to you on the day of treatment.
Please feel free to contact me prior to your visit, if you would like to discuss further.
We hope you have a pleasant experience at Sussex Aesthetics and leave a positive review on the Facebook review section.